Lash & Brow
Are you tired of penciling in your eyebrows? Does make-up just seem to messy or doesn't last? Contemplating Microblading but it's just a little to risky, permanent or expensive? Lash Extensions just too much of a commitment? We have answers to all your lash and brow concerns, that are beautiful without any risk and cost effective.
lash & brow enhancement products
If you've ever wished that your eyelashes were longer and fuller, you are now in luck! Skin Diva Studio is now retailing Eye Envy Lash conditioner. This is Canada's #1 Lash/Brow growth serum, which produces visible results in less than 4-6 weeks.
So if you want to show off naturally long, thicker eyelashes without having to resort to wearing lash extensions, introduce Eye Envy Lash Serum to your morning routine, in order to achieve gorgeous full eyelashes or brows. You can easily grow healthy and long eyelashes with little effort!
2ml / 0.07 fl oz (3 mth supply)
Start growing today! E-mail us to place your order.
Eyelash & brow services
Pre-lash lift instructions
I want you to have the best Lash Lift experience possible, so please read and follow these tips
-**YOU MUST ARRIVE ON TIME OR EARLY FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. I need the full appointment time to complete this service. There are no steps I can "cut out or speed up" to accommodate a late arrival. So, if you're new, please look at my location info prior to your arrival.
- Please arrive COMPLETELY FREE OF ALL EYE MAKE UP. **If there is ANY mascara left on your lashes, this will result in a rushed service (due to extra time needed to remove make up) and a poor lift!**
-STOP ALL USAGE OF WATERPROOF MASCARA AT LEAST 2 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR LIFT. It is ideal to not wear any mascara 24 hours prior to your Lift. If this is not possible, at least steer clear of the waterproof mascaras.
- Be sure there is no make up remover residue left on your lashes. Just super clean, dry lashes.
- No eye creams, oils or moisturizer in or around the eye area.
- If you wear contacts, they must be removed prior to the service
- Please arrive a few minutes early to your appointment so you have time to use the restroom. There's no stopping in the middle of a Lash Lift.
-A LashLift takes approx. 1 hour. Please be sure you are comfortable to lay still with eyes closed for this about of time.
Post-lash lift instructions
-Do not use waterproof mascara while you have your Lift! Waterproof mascaras are extremely drying and damaging to the lashes.
- No heat, steam, saunas, water, oils, lotions, creams, face wash, make up removers and wipes on lashes for a minimum of 24 hours. In other words, please plan to LEAVE YOUR LASHES FREE AND CLEAR OF EVERYTHING FOR 24 HOURS.
- Oil make up removers do have a tendency to drop the curl a bit faster. That's not to say that you can't use them. But just be aware that you may not get as long a time out of your Lift.
- Have your workout done prior to your appointment. Then please wait 24 hours after your Lift for your next workout.
- I will provide you with a clean mascara brush. Because your lashes are still malleable (shape shifting) within the first day or two, a side sleeper/face sleeper can notice changes to the curl upon waking. Use the brush you are provided to straighten back out the curl pattern.
- As your Lash Lift grows out and your lashes are going through their normal growth cycles, you may notice (usually towards the 6th week or more) that some lashes are twisted over the the side and/or look a bit "frazzled". This is just the remains of the Lift growing out. This is NOT permanent and is NOT lash damage.
-Although rare, sometimes adverse/allergic reactions can happen. If you experience any irritated and/or swollen eyes, rinse your eyes out thoroughly with water, take a Benadryl or anti histamine, and apply a cold compress. But DO NOT RUB your eyes as this will cause way more irritation. If this does not help, seek medical attention.