Henna Brow Tint
Are you tired of penciling in your eyebrows? Does brow make-up just seem to messy or doesn't last? Contemplating Microblading but it's just a little to risky, permanent or expensive? We have an answer, that is beautiful without any risk and is cost effective.
Henna brow tinting helps to make eyebrows more expressive, disguising gaps in plucked or receding eyebrows. Henna brow tinting provides longer lasting results, strengthens and protects the hair and skin.
Henna brow tint stains the skin, as in traditional Henna tattoos, that gives a lasting impression of fuller brows for 2 weeks, with tint lasting on the brow hairs up to 6 weeks. This is a low maintenance solution to all your eyebrow concerns, with a variety of Henna colours to choose from. Results are beautiful and a must have for a maintenance free routine!
Henna Brow Tint $45
Henna Brow Tint with eyebrow wax $52
All services are subject to hst
Keratin Eyelash Lift/Perms
EyeLash Lifts are one of the easiest and fastest ways to brighten and lift your eyes and your entire face. Eye lash lifts are becoming the newest trend because of the time, money and maintenance savings. This stunning alternative to eyelash extensions, is one of the essential treatments which gives that wide-eyed look to your natural lash. With Lash Lifts, the results are immediate and visible! This is a very cost effective and a lower maintenance alternative to lash extensions. However, be aware that this works with your natural lashes only. Many people decide to do a lash lift with the high hopes for similar results to Lash Extensions and end up being a little disappointed—these aren't lash extensions. Please view our before and after photo to obtain realistic expectations.
A lash lift doesn't add length or volume, it simply curls your lashes and with tint will darken them. It can offer the illusion of length, but overall it's a subtle change.
Results are beautiful, natural and last up to 6-8 weeks. Our Lash Lift products are Vegan, gentle and safe for the eye area.
New to Skin Diva Studio...Lash Botox. Plump, restore and protect your lashes with a Lash Botox add on treatment.
Complete eye perfection package includes an Keratin eyelash lift, tint, brow tint and brow wax with an anti-aging, detox, firming eye treatment mask and hand massage. Includes Lash Botox treatment. All services are subject to HST
Pre-Lash Lift Prep-PLEASE READ ALL
I want you to have the best Lash Lift experience possible, so please read and follow these tips
-**YOU MUST ARRIVE ON TIME OR EARLY FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. I need the full appointment time to complete this service. There are no steps I can "cut out or speed up" to accommodate a late arrival. So, if you're new, please look at my location info prior to your arrival.
- Please arrive COMPLETELY FREE OF ALL EYE MAKE UP. **If there is ANY mascara left on your lashes, this will result in a rushed service (due to extra time needed to remove make up) and a poor lift!**
-STOP ALL USAGE OF WATERPROOF MASCARA AT LEAST 2 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR LIFT. It is ideal to not wear any mascara 24 hours prior to your Lift. If this is not possible, at least steer clear of the waterproof mascaras.
- Be sure there is no make up remover residue left on your lashes. Just super clean, dry lashes.
- No eye creams, oils or moisturizer in or around the eye area.
- If you wear contacts, they must be removed prior to the service
- Please arrive a few minutes early to your appointment so you have time to use the restroom. There's no stopping in the middle of a Lash Lift.
-A LashLift takes approx. 1 hour. Please be sure you are comfortable to lay still with eyes closed for this about of time.
Post-Lash Lift Instructions-PLEASE READ ALL
-Do not use waterproof mascara while you have your Lift! Waterproof mascaras are extremely drying and damaging to the lashes.
- No heat, steam, saunas, water, oils, lotions, creams, face wash, make up removers and wipes on lashes for a minimum of 24 hours. In other words, please plan to LEAVE YOUR LASHES FREE AND CLEAR OF EVERYTHING FOR 24 HOURS.
- Oil make up removers do have a tendency to drop the curl a bit faster. That's not to say that you can't use them. But just be aware that you may not get as long a time out of your Lift.
- Have your workout done prior to your appointment. Then please wait 24 hours after your Lift for your next workout.
- I will provide you with a clean mascara brush. Because your lashes are still malleable (shape shifting) within the first day or two, a side sleeper/face sleeper can notice changes to the curl upon waking. Use the brush you are provided to straighten back out the curl pattern.
- As your Lash Lift grows out and your lashes are going through their normal growth cycles, you may notice (usually towards the 6th week or more) that some lashes are twisted over the the side and/or look a bit "frazzled". This is just the remains of the Lift growing out. This is NOT permanent and is NOT lash damage.
-Although rare, sometimes adverse/allergic reactions can happen. If you experience any irritated and/or swollen eyes, rinse your eyes out thoroughly with water, take a Benadryl or anti histamine, and apply a cold compress. But DO NOT RUB your eyes as this will cause way more irritation. If this does not help, seek medical attention.