This serum is a high potency multi-C cocktail that drenches skin in an infusion of powerful time releasing anti-oxidants. Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate and high ORAC scoring Kakadu Plum, Phloretin, Astaxanthin, Ferulic Acid and Vitamin E offer advanced protection from photo-aging and dermal instability caused by free radical aggression.
Skin Type: All skin types | Hyperpigmentation |Sensitive | Visibly Irritated | Post-Peel or Post-Operative
ILLUMINATING ANTI-OXIDANT SERUM
After cleansing and toning, apply 2-3 pumps of serum to face, neck and decollete, morning and evening follow with appropriate moisturizer and SPF.
• Phloretin - A - powerful anti-oxidant.
• Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate – Highly effective water-soluble antioxidant. Acts as a collagen biosynthesis regulator, helping to trigger collagen production. Also helps to prevent breakdown of cells due to environmental exposure. Anti-inflammatory properties soothe damaged skin.
• Astaxanthin - Strongest anti-oxidant vitamin in nature, it is 550 times more effective than vitamin E.
• Ferulic Acid - Is an antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals and helps to prevent damage to cells caused by ultraviolet light. Exposure to ultraviolet light increases the antioxidant potency of ferulic acid.
• Emblica® - Derived from Phyllanthus Emblica fruit. It is a free cascading anti-oxidant that promotes skin lightening reducing hyperpigmentation. Emblica® is completely free of pro-oxidation activity utilizing a multilevel cascade of antioxidant resulting in a prolongation of its antioxidant capabilities including the protection against photo-damage.
• Kakadu Plum - Has the highest naturally occurring Vitamin C content of any fruit. It contains 3000 mg of Vitamin C per 100 g of fruit - over 50 times the concentration found in oranges. The Kakadu contains phytochemicals gallic and ellagic acids. Gallic acid has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal activities and also provides anti-inflammatory results.